domingo, 1 de mayo de 2011


Young Boy: The prince! Where?
Prince Harry: I’m here, it’s me. Sorry to disappoint, but it’s only me.

Bueno, y es así como se demuestra que soy un típico homosexual dentro del cuerpo de una mujer hetero.
Y ah! ayer leí esto, y morí:
Prince Harry is handsome. Handsome as in rugged and dangerous, the ultimate bad boy with excellent pedigree. Yeah, his brother gets all the glory. You see Prince William in Chile helping orphans or sucking his buck teeth for the camera wearing the latest in Ralph Lauren. You can take your pretty boy Prince William. I don’t want him. He’s basically his mother with a penis. And I mean no disrespect to Princess Diana. She was an amazing woman. I’m just pointing out that William looks like his mom in drag. William is the guy who’ll ask you to bed by saying, “Shall we fornicate?” Harry would say, “Let’s fuck. Now.” William would slip it in a few times and quietly orgasm. Harry would ravage your ass and moan like that giant tortoise I once saw humping his tortoise wife. Trust me, this turtle was the man. William would call and leave you an annoying message, “Great time last night. Would love to do it again. Call me. Bye for now.” Harry wouldn’t call you but at least you’d have the memory of a great time.
Shall we fornicate?
Hmm, que más... ah, claro; dos noches seguidas he soñado con una persona que no conozco, pero se quién es y todo... Me estoy volviendo loca.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario