domingo, 24 de junio de 2012

Don't ask, don't tell.
How shitty people can be?
I mean, what the fuck do you have in your big stupid head.
Yeah, sure, it's the age. Age what? Asshole.
The only thing you left was the memory.
Me and the reminder that I was wrong.
I should listened, they told me you were like this. You come and go.
How pathetic you were two years ago, crying like a baby for your girlfriend who broke up with you and two days after that, was flirting with other guy. Biatch.
Maybe it's me, maybe I was wrong... Maybe I changed, but why you didn't do anything?
Oh, I remeber when you came to my house when the dicksucker started dating a girl. I remeber when you told me "I will always be with you" Yeah, now, where the fuck are you?
Probably I will regret all this shit one day.... or maybe not. Who knows.
I'll start all over to see what did I screwed up.
And this guy. I'm fucking blind and so attached to him.
Asshole.



Gettin' knocked out hearing your voice is one of the best things I've ever done.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario